Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Je vois Alice en Rose

Phew! I'm done filming. Sigh. That was seriously intense. It doesn't mean I'm finished though. I turned in the film for development today so hopefully I'll have it back by tomorrow and start editing it. The screening will be on Friday. That gives me a grand total of two days to edit. Hilarious. I'm also catching a cold. Can't wait to get out of here. No really, I am having a good time though. I managed to take some pics while I was directing. We all act in each other's films so the lovely girl you see here is another film student, hard to believe huh? I've also acted on three films this weekend.. so exhausting but tons of fun. This is my version of Alice in Wonderland. I searched everywhere for the right Alice dress to no avail. Finally I just decided to rent this whimsical creation... I think it works. We filmed at the Botanic Gardens and people asked if she was Alice so I guess it was rather obvious despite the pink! Loved the shoes too, wish they had my size!

5 Comments:

Blogger Delphine said...

This is your version of Alice? It's so modern and stylish looking!

5:34 AM  
Blogger Parisbreakfasts said...

Wonderful PINK dress and wonderful PINK shoes - the whole thing looks delightful!

11:06 PM  
Blogger Moi said...

Merci! I'm done editing it and tomorrow is the official screening and last day of the course. I haven't invited anyone really because they're all too far away to come. It should still be fun watching all the other student's films though.

12:54 AM  
Blogger Patri Jorge said...

Nice....alice in wonderland!!!!
I love it.

8:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I want to see the film! Hope you bring it back with you.
The picture talks by itself! :)
Congratulations!!!

12:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


View My Stats