Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Off to Edinburgh!

I'm leaving for Edinburgh tomorrow for a week! I have never been to this magical city before but I've only heard wonderful things about it. I really cannot wait to be there. Also, it'll be 20 degrees or less! YES PLEASE. I can't stand the heat anymore. I don't care if it rains everyday as long as it's not HOT.

I might not be posting for a while because after Edinburgh I'll take a train to London and then Oxford for the whole month of August. I'm doing a 4-week filmmaking course there. Should be lots of fun as well as very instructive. Wish me luck!


Here's a little taste of Scotland from the Alexander McQueen Fall 06 collection.

To create your own tartan go to:
http://www.vam.ac.uk/vastatic/microsites/
1231_vivienne_westwood/tartan.html
(no I can't do links because I have a Mac and use Safari, blogger.com only offers me spell-check and "add a picture" yes, I know, tragic. I can't even change the font!)

4 Comments:

Blogger Parisbreakfasts said...

Please find a cyber cafe in Oxford & give us the lowdown...HAVE A GREAT TIME!

6:13 PM  
Blogger Moi said...

Thank you Carol! I'm having a fabulous time here in Edinburgh! I'm in this little internet cafe but only checking e-mails-no time to blog... but I will later! LOVE MEN IN KILTS!!

8:36 PM  
Blogger Patri Jorge said...

have a wonderful time!!!!!!

1:50 PM  
Blogger la femme said...

Oh.my.god. You go between France, my favourite country in the world to Ediburgh, my favourite city in the world. With the possible exception of Paris (bien sur).

Very jealous. Have an AMAZING time. I can't stand the heat either. Hopefully Scotland's weather will live up to it's chilly reputation while you are there!

8:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


View My Stats