Thursday, August 24, 2006

Cinematic Oxford

As you all know I'm in Oxford doing a very intensive 4-week filmmaking program. I had no idea I would have absolutely no free time whatsoever as I'm in class during the week from 9am-10pm (now that we're editing too) and then we're filming on weekends... so no time at all.
Nevertheless, I am somehow really enjoying the experience. ( I had just written a longer post but my program crashed an I lost the post!). So, as I am literally falling asleep as I type this I won't elaborate on my experience. I also wanted to post some pics but my computer is not cooperating with me in that department either.

By the end of next week however, it will be over and I will then let you know all about it and about Edinburgh. No, I haven't forgotten! In the meantime, wish me luck on my last film this weekend!

3 Comments:

Blogger Delphine said...

Come back, we miss you!

3:35 AM  
Blogger Patri Jorge said...

....nice!!!! Happy returns....

11:43 PM  
Blogger Parisbreakfasts said...

That was the tiniest amuse gueule I've ever encountered..I'm starving to hear more.
Please get all those 'puter things fixed! And those are crazy, nuts hours they're putting you through. Hmmm..do they promise Sundance at the end of this ordeal?

4:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


View My Stats