Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Gourmet Cannes


Here are some pictures of delicious entreés and desserts that I had the pleasure of eating during the festival.
Yum! We discovered this wonderful little restaurant serving fresh produce from the marché Forville. L'Ardoise is quite a find!
For lunch I had Daurade with asparagus and then a Mousse de fromage blanc aux fruits rouges... Heaven.


Someone else ordered the mousse au chocolat which was also divine but I think mine was better. Another day we went for dinner and I had the guacamole with shrimp decorated with flowers!


For my birthday we went to La Palme d'Or at the Hotel Martinez. The entrées were better than the main courses I have to say. I ordered the melon creme caramel which was to die for...

They really take presentation seriously in France, don't they?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes absolutelly,they take presentation seriously in
France. I like all you pictures about food.

Food is the soul nourisment

I like how you expose yourself showing with
no reserve everything you eat. Makes me very hungry

Merci for sharing

5:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


View My Stats